Active Partition Recovery Toolkit 15 is a straightforward and reliable utility that helps you to recover deleted and damaged partitions, as well as restore data from corrupted drives and copy them to another media device.
After you launch the application for the first time, you are able to view all the detected partitions. By using the ‘QuickScan’ feature you can search for drives that have just been deleted while the ‘SuperScan’ option processes the whole hard drive and detects all possible deleted data.
When it comes to restoring a deleted or corrupted partition detected by the application, you are able to choose between two options. The first one, which is also known as a in-place recovery, works very well when the volume was just deleted or the data and the file system have not been severely damaged. Using this option, you are able to access your files immediately.
Active Partition Recovery Toolkit 15 Features:
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan – low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- LastChance – recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
- Creates a Disk Image – sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
- Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
- Supports Windows 7 & 8, XP & Vista, 2003 & 2008 & 2012 Servers, WinPE
- Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS file systems
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure…