Adobe Reader 11.0.10 is a windows software for viewing, creating, managing and manipulating PDF (Portable Document Format) files. Adobe Reader was originally priced at $50 per single license before Adobe separated its product range to offer Adobe Reader freeware and their professional Adobe Acrobat versions. Now this software count as one of the top pdf software.
Adobe Reader 11.0.10 Features:
- New Functionality
- Adobe Reader XI provides full commenting capabilities, including text, stamps, file attachments and audio recordings, as well as drawing markups, like lines, arrows, shapes and free-form annotations. Adobe Reader is now able to fill, sign, save and send your forms without requiring printing and mailing.
- Mobile and the Cloud
- Save your PDFs files online at Acrobat.com to access from anywhere, including your mobile devices via Adobe Reader for Android and iOS.
- Probide with best Security
- Enterprise Deployment
- New Protected View implements a separate desktop and winstation for the UI, which provides an additional layer of defense
- Enhanced Protected Mode now includes data theft prevention capabilities
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography support for digital signatures
- Store files on Acrobat.com for access from multiple devices
- Fill, sign, save and send your forms – and save the planet while you’re at it!
- Support all version of windows and optimized with touch screen.
- Full commenting features, including text, stamps, file attachments and audio recordings, as well as like lines, arrows, drawing markups, shapes and free-form annotations
- Create PDF or Export PDF files to Word and Excel online
- Enhanced support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP and Apple Remote Desktop
- New App-V support, including a Package Accelerator
- GPO Template for the most common enterprise settings
- Configuration Wizard for the Mac
- Citrix XenApp enhancements for better performance