DVD-Cloner 13.30 is a CD/DVD software for windows that allows you to copy, decrypt and burn DVD data. This application is renowned for its ability to remove copy protections and to deliver high quality at very good speed.
DVD Cloner bundles a powerful set of features, which materialize in the possibility to copy DVD-5 to DVD-5, DVD-9 to DVD-9, to combine multiple movies to BD-R/RE, to copy chapters individually and to remove advertising from the source files. Users can also split a DVD-9 to two DVD-5 discs.
DVD-Cloner 13.30 Features:
- Combines multiple DVD movies to one DVD±R DL or BD-R (DL) to save your DVD discs.
- Intelligently detects and copies the main movie from the source DVD to avoid copying a fake main movie.
Perfect 1:1 DVD copy
- Enables you to copy DVD movies with all kinds of DVD protections and region codes with the latest technology.
- New and much smarter design brings much easier usage and better user experiences.
- Perfect 1:1 copy of DVD-9 to DVD-9
- Perfect 1:1 copy of DVD-5 to DVD-5
Movie complete copy
- Adjust the saving rate of special features manually to decide the output image quality.
- Compresses a DVD-9 movie onto one DVD-5 disc with result-zero quality loss, keeping all menus and special features.
Express interface and Expert interface:
The Express interface is for novices to make perfect 1:1 DVD copy with just one click and the Expert interface is for advanced users to copy DVD movies with various customized copy modes.
Split one DVD-9 movie to two DVD-5 discs
- Keeps all special features, menus, subtitles and languages.
- Splits a DVD-9 disc into two ISO files or folders in DVD-5 size, or burns each onto a blank DVD-5 disc with 100% quality.
SRT™ – Copies up-to-date DVD movies much faster
- The inventive SRT™ provides you the freedom to copy latest DVD movies much faster.
Supports the backup of Blu-ray movies
- Select to keep all audio tracks/subtitles, choose one audio/subtitle, or copy DVD without audio tracks/subtitles according to your own need.
- Combines multiple titles from different DVDs together, and then outputs to the hard disk as ISO files or folders, or burns directly onto blank discs.