Whenever mobile user moves to different network, has to change particular IP address, gateway address, subnet mask, proxy server and default printer, etc., to particular network environment. In order to do it, he has to remember TCP/IP settings information of every network. Also, he has to reboot the computer to apply it to the system and to access the Internet.
Don’t waste your time reconfiguring computer network settings every time you change your location. Free IP Switcher 2.6 is a perfect solution for you. It switches between preconfigured network settings with a single click and without any reboot. With Free IP Switcher you can automatically change all network settings on your pc: IP address, network masks, default gateway, DNS dedicated server, wins server, proxy settings, default printer and more.
Try Free IP Switcher 2.6 and you will see, how easy and simple your network management can be.
Free IP Switcher 2.6 Features:
- Switch IP network settings “on the fly” without restarting
- Switch Internet Explorer proxy-server settings
- Switch your default printer
- Switch your computer name and workgroup
- Import current network settings to the setting
- System-tray icon support, auto-start with windows
- 100% Spyware FREE, NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses
A network settings includes:
- IP Address
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
- DNS Server
- WINS Server
- Computer Name
- DNS Domain
- Default Printer
- Proxy Settings