InfraRecorder 0.53 is an application which enables you to easily burn all kinds of data to a CD or DVD, and adds an entry in the context menu
InfraRecorder is a free, open source CD/DVD burning tool for Microsoft Windows. It has a long list of features such as: recording support for dual-layer DVDs, record disc images (available in ISO, BIN/CUE formats), fixate discs (prevents further data being added to the disc), create custom projects (audio – WMA, WAV, OGG, MP3, data – ISO) that can be recorded on both physical discs and disc images, create disc copies, import session data from multi-session discs allowing the addition of more sessions, shows disc information, erase rewritable discs using several different methods etc. The software is highly customizable; you can use a different layout for each project, change the toolbar buttons, register the shell extension with any file extension and more. Currently, this application is released under the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) and it’s available for download in both options: as an installer and as a portable version (for both OS platforms: 32-bit and 64-bit).
InfraRecorder 0.53 Features:
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).