IZArc 22.214.171.12464 is a powerful archive application for windows that free and supports huge variety of compression methods which it can both open and compress to and supports various format with simplest friendly user interface that is easy to use.
7-ZIP, A, GCA, GZ, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, GZA, PDI, PK3, TGZ, TZ, UUE, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, ZIP, ZOO.
IZArc 126.96.36.19964 Features:
- Searching for any files in many archives
- Favorite FoldersDelete files from an existing archive
- Extract files from an existing archive
- Convert CD Images
- Repair broken archive
- Obtaining a detailed list of files and information like compression rate, path, or size from
- an archive file
- Implementing the possibility to sort the list items by name size, date and etc.
- Full Drag & Drop support
- Supports both long and short 8.3 filenames
- Disk spanning from and to multiple diskettes or other removable media
- CD/DVD Images support (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI)
- Integrating in Windows Explorer context menu
- Automatic installation of most software distributed in archive files
- Add/View comments in an archive
- Test an archive file
- Convert archive
- Create an archive
- Add files to an existing archiveBy double-
clicking onto a file in the file list, it’s opened with
- the program associated to this
Note: this program is free of license and you can use it for free of life time.