Movavi Video Converter 16.2.0 is a shareware video tool for PC & Mac OS that converts files or videos and save them in different formats.
Movavi Video Converter has the ability to convert DVDs and video files between all formats and devices. It also rips a single click unprotected DVDs from your DVD collection.
In addition, Movavi Video Converter enables the display of videos and DVDs on Mobile like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, BlackBerry smartphones, Creative Zen and Archos. The bound of output format are also fully customizable for advanced users.
Movavi Video Converter 16.2.0 Features:
Work with video, audio, and images in any format
- Add Video
Open video files in any format and resolution, including Ultra HD.
See input video formats
- Add DVD
Transfer your DVD collection to your hard drive – rip DVDs and save them as video files.
- Add Audio
Process your entire music
library with one click.
See input audio formats
- Add Images
Convert image files between most popular formats.
See input image formats
Be sure you get the best-possible quality results
- Any Format
Choose the exact format you need: the program supports all current video, audio, and image formats and codecs.
See output formats and codecs
- Any Device
Enjoy one-click conversion of media files for 200+ mobile devices using our handy ready-made presets.
See the list of supported devices
- Any Website
Prepare your video for uploading to video hosting sites and social networks quickly, easily – and automatically.
Perfect your video before you convert it
- Trim and join
- Crop and rotate
- Stabilize and enhance quality
- Add captions and watermarks
Save time thanks to leading-edge technologies
- Using our innovative SuperSpeed mode, you can convert video up to 79x faster than using traditional conversion methods. No re-compression or loss of quality!
- Support for NVIDIA CUDA, NVENC, and Intel HD Graphics hardware acceleration increases conversion speed up to 3.5 times.
- Use your multicore processor to the max! The software estimates your CPU usage and loads the processor cores in the most efficient way, converting 2 or 4 H.264 files simultaneously.