Paragon Backup & Recovery 15 Home is a powerful solution for reliable backup and ultimate recovery. Whether simply saving data, automating backup processes, or creating complex backup routines, this package of useful tools covers all your needs. It quickly backs up your files and folders, your hard disk or even the entire operating system to any storage you choose. Backup & Recovery Home ensures that your system and valuable data are protected dependably – and can be restored in case of any disaster!
Paragon Backup & Recovery 15 Home Features:
Windows 10 Support
Supports the latest Windows 10
Embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0
The new Recovery Media Builder 3.0 is now embedded into the product. It boasts more options, usability, and stability:
- Prepares Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on a USB thumb drive or in an ISO
- Doesn’t require Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) or Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) on Windows 7 and later platforms
- Can build WinPE-based media on Windows XP, Vista, if WAIK is installed in the system
- Allows injecting additional drivers for storage devices, network controllers, USB controllers, or system during setup
- Pre-configure a network connection and map network drives during recovery media creation
- Prepares hybrid 64-bit recovery environment, supporting both, uEFI and BIOS compatible systems, on flash drive or ISO image
File-level backup/restore for virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK)Paragon’s innovative backup imaging technology provides the option of creating file-level virtual containers (full, incremental, as well as file complements), offering users rock-solid, high-performance technology to protect your system and data on both the sector-level and file-level.
Revised Graphical User Interface (GUI)
The GUI has been revised. It is now easier to find particular functions. Legacy functions that deal with Paragon’s legacy backup container (.pbf) are hidden by default, but can be displayed through a Legacy View option.
Available backup techniques
Sector and file level backup, differential or incremental updates, as well as an exclusive file complement
And many more features…