As time goes by and your machines get older and older, the day will come that you decide to get rid of them. You may sell, donate or simply throw away used computers, disk drives and removable media, but you’ll want to be sure to wipe all your data off them first. Even if you delete files and re-format disks, the data they contain can easily be recovered with help of special utilities. Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional will keep your sensitive information safe from discovery by permanently deleting it from any type of storage media. New: reliable and irreversible data destruction on SSD storage devices!
Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional Features:
Dependable data wiping
Both your company and your private data is yours and yours alone, even when you’re retiring an old hard drive.
With Paragon Disk Wiper you can free up storage space and make sure the data’s been deleted once and for all. All you have to do is use the military-grade wiping algorithms included (either individually or in combination) – or develop your own ones!
Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional allows you to:
- Completely erase a whole hard disk, separate partition or simply clean free space.
- Irreversibly destroy all on-disk data quickly and easily so that there is no way to recover it – even with today’s most advanced technology!
- Quickly and efficiently sanitize the hard disks in order to protect valuable business information. After all, you’re required to do so by law in most countries.
(Solid State Drive)
The internal architecture of an SSD is very different from that of a hard disk, and the way SSDs store data is very different as well. This means that existing disk sanitization techniques originally used for HDDs won’t work on SSDs. Reliable SSD sanitization requires built-in, verifiable sanitize operations. Moreover, standard wiping processes significantly reduce the lifespan of SSDs.
After some research on the issue, our company has improved our disk wiping technology and can now guarantee irreversible secure data destruction on SSD storage devices without shortening the SSD’s service life.
Paragon Wiping Medium
The new Wiping Media Builder 3.0 makes it extremely easy and flexible to create a bootable media on a CD, DVD disc, or flash memory, which can later be used to boot and irreversibly destroy the on-disk data. Moreover, you can use it to save data from partitions of your hard disk directly to compact discs or burn ISO images. The utility supports various formats of laser discs: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R, DVD+R double layer, and Blu-ray, and it can handle multi-session burning.
Wipe SSDs of most manufactures very user-friendly and permanently!
Embedded Wiping Media Builder
The new WMB (based on the new Recovery Media Builder 3.0) is now embedded into the product. Combining the best of the two utilities, it can boast more options, usability, and stability:
- Prepares Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on a USB thumb drive or in an ISO
- Doesn’t obligatory require Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) or Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) on Windows 7 and later platforms
- Can build WinPE-based media on Windows XP, Vista, if there’s WAIK installed in the system
- Allows injecting additional drivers for storage devices, network controllers, USB controllers, or system during setup
- Enables to set up a network connection with a pre-mounted network share during setup
- Prepares hybrid (both, uEFI and BIOS compatible) 64-bit recovery environment on flash or in an ISO image