WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 is a famous and powerful compression utility for windows that completely supports RAR and ZIP archives and able to unpack ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. It consistently makes smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
This Software offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface. WinRAR is easier to use with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure.
WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 Features:
- This compression utility allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- This program is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- This program is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- This software supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- This software is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- This software is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- This application puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- Winrar licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.